Print this Page
This Electronic Billing E-Sign Disclosure and Consent ("Disclosure"), applies this Agreement and other communications we may provide you including amendments, in electronic form. By signing this Disclosure you agree to receive all such documents in electronic form. Please note that consenting to receive Communications under this Disclosure will not automatically enroll you in the Electronic Billing program.
The words "we," "us," and "our" refer to the entity with which you have your Account and its affiliates, and the words "you" and "your" mean you, the individual(s) or entity identified on the Account(s). As used in this Disclosure, "Account" means the account(s) you have with us now or in the future. "Communication" means any customer agreements or amendments thereto, account invoices, disclosures, notices, and all other information related to the product, service or Account, including but not limited to information that we are required by law to provide to you in writing.
1. Scope of Communications to Be Provided in Electronic Form. You agree that we may provide you with Communications in electronic format, and that we may discontinue sending paper Communications to you, unless and until you withdraw your consent as described below. Your consent to receive electronic communications and transactions includes, but is not limited to:
Your consent to receive electronic Communications does not automatically enroll you in Electronic Billing. You must separately confirm that you would like to stop receiving paper account invoices by U.S. Mail.
2. Method of Providing Communications to You in Electronic Form. All Communications that we provide to you in electronic form will be provided via e-mail by requesting you download a PDF file containing the Communication.
3. How to Withdraw Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications in electronic form by contacting us at 1-800-877-6863, or e-mailing . At our option, we may treat your provision of an invalid email address, or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid email address, as a withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
4. How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with true, accurate and complete e-mail address, contact, and other information related to this Disclosure and your Account(s), and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update information (such as your e-mail address) by contacting a credit representative at 1-800-877-6863 or e-mailing .
5. Hardware and Software Requirements. To access, view and retain the documents that we make available to you in electronic form, you must have the following hardware and software:
An e-mail account with an Internet service provider and e-mail software in order to receive electronic communications from us (56k modem);
6. Requesting Paper Copies. You should not expect to receive a paper copy of any Communication, unless you request it or we otherwise deem it appropriate to do so. You can obtain a paper copy of an electronic Communication by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail you a paper copy, provided that such request is made within a reasonable time after we first provided the electronic Communication to you. To request a paper copy, contact us by telephone or e-mail. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide a paper (instead of electronic) copy of any Communication that you have authorized us to provide electronically.
7. Communications in Writing. All Communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered "in writing." You should print or download for your records a copy of this Disclosure and any other Communication that is important to you.
8. Federal Law. You acknowledge and agree that your consent to electronic Communications is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, and that you and we both intend that the Act apply to the fullest extent possible to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
9. Termination/Changes. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Communications. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
12. Acceptance and Consent
By consenting to this Agreement, you agree to the following statements:
I have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described above and consent to receive electronic documents according to the process described above.
I understand and agree that: (i) certain documents will continue to be delivered to me via U.S. Mail that are not included in the Paperless Billing program and that in the future some or all of these documents may be made available for me to view online in accordance with this Agreement; (ii) my consent to view documents electronically does not automatically expire and is not limited as to duration; (iii) the entity or entities with which I have my Account(s) and/or their agents may revoke my participation in the Paperless Billing program at any time at their discretion; (iv) neither entity or entities with which I have my Account(s) , nor their agents will be liable for any loss, liability, cost, expense, or claim for acting upon this authorization or arising from my use of the product or services provided pursuant to this Disclosure; and (v) inserts that may be provided along with my account statements contain important information or disclosures concerning my account and I agree to review such inserts in a timely manner.
***You may print or download and save this Consent Agreement for your records.